Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Only Jakarta

If someone ask me, is Jakarta a dangerous city? I will answer, its not dangerous like you imagine, but you must survive in this city  because after living four years here, I have never had a serious problem except when my handphone is taken by someone without permission, hehe.. . # victim of pickpocket.  My brother has said that, not wander about is named, if you don’t lose your valuable goods. Hoho.., it is so funny.
Sometime Jakarta give us shock therapy by pickpocketing, crime and robbery. And everyday we will get “the special gift” in the form pollution.  Life can be hard in Jakarta, but at the same time, this city also offers privileges that are irresistible. Many mall in Jakarta. You can buy anything in every mall. You will get many entertainment like cinema and concert. My friend say to me,  as long as you have money, you’ll be fine. Jakarta can either be a great place to live in. Is it right or wrong ? Its up to you. But in my opinion, based on my experience, Jakarta is not recommended for a family but recommended for a single fighter.
One day after Work in the rain, which usually takes 30 minutes from my office to my “kos-kosan” , it took almost 2,5 hours. Its crazy!!  Or I must wait transjakarta for 1-2 hours. So crowded in the shelter and in the bus.

But overall, Jakarta will make me love it easily, and I believe someday I will more miss bad side from this city, like polluted and traffic jam. So, I wanna say thanks to Jakarta, many experience, story and special moment in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment